My mixture of outfits, worked well and I managed to pack both cycling and non-cycling clothes into a hand-baggage only suitcase!
Sewn Capsule included:
- Patterned Light weight Green loose fitting trousers
- Patterned Light weight Green loose fitting top (matching pattern to the trousers)
- Blue lightly patterned jersey fabric top
- Blue lightly patterned jersey trousers (same fabric as top)
- Blue High wicking technical fabric top
- Cream micro-fleece wrap (which was sewn into a sleeping bag shape for the dessert camp)
- Three buff style neckscarves
Ready to wear items:
- Two thermal tops
- Pink t shift
- Technical light weight jacket
- Pink and blue Technical light weight skirt
With these items I managed to create a different outfit to wear to dinner each night after a day’s cycling mixing and matching the coloured thermal tops under the lighter weight tops I’d sewn.
The weather was colder than I’d expected, and in the evenings layers really were required – some people opted to wear their jackets for dinner!